Los Angeles Friends: Want to Win a $100 Wescom Visa® Gift Card? Wescom is rewarding kindness….
Wescom Credit Union, dedicated to helping members throughout Southern California build better lives, will be on the streets and at various dining and entertainment locations throughout Southern California surprising people with #WescomKindness by paying tabs and giving out gift cards through July 11, 2015. It’s all part of Wescom Credit Union’s plan to pay it forward and bring Wescom Kindness to the SoCal community. Because it’s about random acts of kindness, location and times are usually a surprise and shared only a day or two before the actual event. Lucky for you, I know that there’s one coming JUNE 26th…
But more on that in a minute…
Wescom kicked off the campaign by helping people spring forward for Daylight Saving Time, surprising thousands of customers of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® by paying for their coffee and breakfast tabs. In addition to surprise savings at movie theaters and restaurants, Wescom surprised hundreds of hungry people last month with a free lunch from the Lobsta Truck in Pasadena. Yum!
But the giving doesn’t stop there.
From now through July 11th, Wescom wants to reward YOUR kindness and is giving away $100 Wescom Visa® Gift Cards!
It’s so easy to win, here’s how:
- Just go to Wescom.org/wescomkindness from now through July 11
- Tell Wescom in 100 words or less about an act of kindness that you’ve done for someone else.
- Wescom will choose the 100 people whose acts of kindness touched them the most and they will receive a $100 Wescom Visa Gift Card.
- Each winner can select one non-profit organization that Wescom supports through their employee run charitable organization, WeCare, and on their behalf, and Wescom will make a $100 donation to that organization (people, this is in addition to the Visa that you could win! Talk about generosity!)
- To enter, you just need to be 18 years or older, and live in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside or Ventura counties.
In the meantime, I don’t know about you, but I like a good food truck (Have you had the truck that basically fries everything- Donuts, Fries, Chicken Tenders?
In the meantime, I’m working on figuring out what Jonah and I can do as a parent/kid team to pay it forward. How do you teach your kids about random acts of kindness? I’d love to hear your thoughts on giving based-projects that we could do this summer. Share your ideas here!
Now… which one of my nice friends is going to win a gift card? Go!!
I am proud to partner with iHeartMedia for the #WescomKindness campaign. I am being sponsored by iHeartMedia and Wescom for this post and social media activities, but all opinions expressed are my own.